Colombia EL INDIO 500g
$36.00 - or subscribe
El Indio is the ‘Fruit Bomb’ of coffees!
Cupping notes: Passionfruit | Chocolate | Wine | Orange | Fruit Bomb
A hand picked ripe cherry Caturra Natural is then sun-dried on raised beds under temperature-controlled conditions until the ideal moisture content is achieved.
This microlot originated in Minus Gerais, Brazil. This 100% Caturra, is a natural mutation of Red Bourbon.
- Altitude: 1500-2150masl
- Location/Farm: Planadas, Colima
- Temperature: 15-27 degrees C
- Botanical Cultivars: Caturra
- Soil Characteristics: Volcanic Ash
- Annual Rainfall: 1700-2000mm